This clock reminds the spectators to the sun – as it shines full power at noon. The light colored arms represent the halo around the central orb.
– Raw material: both central disk and the arms are made of 6mm birch plywood board
– Manufacturing process: the central disk and the arms are laser cut from a 6mm birch plywood board, after polishing the central disk is airbrushed with metallic gold, while the arms are hand painted with 3 different shades of yellow / gold. The arms are simply clamped in the grooves of the central disk. Since arms are distributed manually around the disk none of these clocks are identical.
-The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are made of white metal.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
All models from the ‘Orbs’ product family are available in 2 different sizes (L-16″, XL-23½”) and with the following color schemes:
– The Moon (B01N9DN0YJ): silver + 3 shades of blue / purple
– The Sun (B01MYVSLOB): 3 shades of yellow / gold
– The Star (B017RWJCKM): white + pink + 2 shades of silver
– The Sirius (B071RM73MD): white + 3 shades of silver / grey
– The Setting Sun (B0718XF781): gold + red / orange / yellow
Feel free to request custom color schemes made just for you – contact us before placing the order.
‘The Orbs’ models require one color for the central disc and usually 3 shades for the spikes. Custom colors cost no extra fee.